Meet Leigh-Ann Webster, the owner of 52 Healthy Weeks. Over the last 10 years Leigh-Ann has acquired, practiced, and shared her nutrition and fitness expertise with countless individuals across America. From triathletes and working professionals to teenagers, runners, and stay at home parents, Leigh-Ann has helped people improve their health and their lives with the perfect mix of encouragement, knowledge, discipline and enthusiasm.
Leigh-Ann’s expertise includes nutrition for people who are striving to lose weight, improve their health or train for endurance events (marathons, triathlons or hiking adventures), fitness coaching for people who would like to train for a specific event or improve their overall health and fitness, and wellness coaching for those striving to make positive changes in their lives.
Aside from operating 52 Healthy Weeks, Leigh-Ann is very active on the board for the YMCA, and is a member of the Business Forward committee at the University Club in San Diego, CA. She is also on the executive team for Braveheart Coaching.
Leigh-Ann whole-heartedly believes in being a positive influence and role model for ANYONE who would like to lead a more active, productive and healthy life.
Leigh-Ann’s qualifications include:
- Licensed Wellcoach (Wellcoaches)
- Certified Personal Trainer (NCSF)
- Sports Nutrition Specialist (NCSF)
- Certified Nutrition for Fitness Coach (NESTA)
- Certified Personal Fitness Chef (NESTA)
- Director of The Southern California WellCoaches Alliance
- YMCA Board Member Committee Member of Business Forward at The University Club
- Fitness Expert on New Mommy Media Graduate of University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Triathlete, marathoner and avid hiker